1. Think back to when you were courting your spouse...what things did you do?
...When you were dating, weren’t you paying close attention to his or her preferences? Trying to look your best? Spending as much time as possible with him or her? Was there anything more important than your friendship & love? So why should it be any different now?
2. Intentionally spend more time together.
...doing dishes and laundry, going to the grocery store, weeding the garden, taking daily walks around the block, etc.
3. Make long-range plans together.
...and focus more on helping your spouse reach his or her personal goals.
4. Don't ever criticize your spouse in public.
...or in front of your kids or other family members!
5. Your marriage relationship is more important than your relationship with your kids.
...and they’re watching you to see how it’s done.
"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
You Know You Want to Read
Everybody Loves These