Written by Aaron & April Jacob
This post does contain affiliate links, but just for Groupon, and because we think Groupon is awesome for date nights. Admit it.
FYI, being an affiliate means we make a teensy bit of change if you decide to buy something from Groupon. No pressure. We just like sharing our favs.
Valentine's Day is coming up, friends.
Time to be intentional about planning a little something to celebrate. It doesn't have to be huge, but a simple date-in or date-out goes pretty far towards making deposits into that marriage bank account of yours.
We've come up with a list of 10 totally practical, simple, and fairly inexpensive date night ideas for you to enjoy with the one you love. (You don't want to be that one couple that doesn't do anything for Valentine's Day, do you?)
1. Make and decorate heart-shaped sugar cookies together. Cuddle and watch a movie while the dough chills, because we all know it takes forever for the dough to chill.
2. Take a dance lesson together. No eye rolls, please. Seriously, find a deal on Groupon and make it happen. You will probably be flirting and laughing the whole time.
3. Do a 500-piece puzzle together. Like, do the whole thing in one night! Is it possible? Make sure to have your favorite snacks on hand, because it might be a long night!
READ: SIMPLE AND REALISTIC PINTEREST VALENTINE'S DAY IDEAS THAT WON'T BREAK THE BANK.
4. Surprise your spouse with a candlelit dinner. Romantic much? Yes, please. We like to call ours the "Cozy Corner Cafe," but if we're being honest here... it's been awhile since we've done this, so maybe it's time to type up a new menu and make it happen.
5. Go to an escape room. With friends. This is a must if you want to have the best date of your life. Adventure, mystery, and romance all tied into one fun date night. Once again, Groupon will be your best friend.
6. Spend a night in another country - all while staying at home. Make food from that country, rent a movie that is based in that country, learn a few phrases (like "I love you,") in that language, etc.
7. Plan a day trip and go skiing together. If you have never been, go to ski school together because trying new things together is good for your marriage. Try not to break an arm.
8. Watch the sunrise, from the comfort of your car. Get up early, stay in your PJ's, drive to an overlook, bring hot chocolate, and watch the sunrise while listening to your favorite songs with your favorite person.
READ: 3 REASONS MARRIED COUPLES SHOULDN'T IGNORE VALENTINE'S DAY
9. Make fondue together. Better yet, grab some friends and have a full-on party. Play board games and go back for seconds.
10. Dress up for dessert downtown. Wherever downtown is for you, dress up, go downtown, pick a fancy place to eat, and just order dessert to share. Super simple. Super fun.
We want to hear what you do for Valentine's Day, so comment below!
Photo Credit: Ashley Swenson Photo
You may also enjoy How to Get Away for Your Anniversary Every Year and 4 Ways to Use Groupon to Improve Your Marriage
7/3/2021 04:35:19 pm
Thank you Dr Jumba for your genuine spells. This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before I came in contact with Dr Jumba, I have tried every possible means that I could to get my husband back, but I actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and my husband had developed a lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was no hope of reuniting with my husband until my friend told me about dr jumba and she gave me dr jumba website i googled it and read good reviews about Dr Jumba work , I decided to give it a try and I did everything that he instructed me and I trusted in him and followed his instructions just as he had guaranteed me in 24 hours, and that was exactly when my husband called me and ask for forgiveness that he his on his way to my house .. We are good more than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much for your authentic and indisputable spells. Thank you Dr Jumba for your help. If you need help in your marriage or broken relationship, contact Dr Jumba right now for urgent help Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org View his websitehttps://drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com/ Call/WhatsApp him: +19085174108
8/17/2021 09:41:42 am
MOST POWERFUL AND HONEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE , THANKS DR JUMBA FOR YOUR PERFECT LOVE SPELL .
6/13/2022 01:59:38 pm
Hi, did you know there are spells to win love back from an ex. I have done it. I love reading about relationships and how to make them work, how to better the relationship, and how to keep the spark alive, even how to talk to them a certain way to get them to think a different way about the situation and you. If you need advice or want to win your ex back, try this: email@example.com copy and message on the following ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) It will change your mentality and get you what you want. Facebook page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple- 104891335203341
Leave a Reply.
"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
- Mignon McLaughlin
You Know You Want to Read
Everybody Loves These