Fall is here in our neck of the woods (except we don't really live in the woods, but you know what we mean). The air is crisp, the sun is setting a tad bit earlier, and football is consuming a large amount of our time.
Pretty sure fall is our favorite. Check out this list of 25 dreamy fall date ideas and make sure you check a few off before winter hits.
1) Enjoy an afternoon drive up to the mountains and pack a picnic to share together. PB&J totally counts. So does pizza.
2) Rake leaves (and play in them) in your own yard or for people in your neighborhood. Serving others always makes for an awesome date.
3) Go through a haunted house together and have a contest for who can stay most calm and composed. Winner picks where you get dessert.
4) Write down 20 things you're thankful for and compare lists while you sip hot chocolate. Then cuddle up and watch something funny on YouTube.
5) Support your local high school football team at a Friday night game - nachos are a must.
6) Go hiking in the mountains and collect leaves in a journal. Write a few things you love about each other on the pages in the journal.
7) Carve a pumpkin together and roast the seeds.
8) Peruse Pinterest for fun DIY fall crafts to do together. Shop for the supplies and then make your craft together (men, you're going to love this one).
9) Go shopping together for new fall jackets.
10) Make your favorite treats and watch your team play football on a Saturday.
11) Do a paint-by-number kit together.
12) Find an awesome corn maze and get lost together. Make sure you hold hands, and steal a kiss or two in the dark!
13) Go to a local park on a Saturday morning, pack a picnic breakfast, and cheer on all the little soccer players.
14) Make two scare-crows from your old clothes and set them up as a decoration in your front yard.
15) Bake pumpkin-anything and take some to your neighbors.
16) Get outside and play some corn-hole together - even better if you invite another couple along.
17) Find a fall festival or carnival to attend together and try to win a prize for each other.
18) Go volunteer together at a food bank or homeless shelter. Flirt with each other the whole time.
19) Travel to the next city over and try a new restaurant (soup is always a good option this time of year).
20) Run a 5k together (or a 10k if you are ambitious).
21) Pick your favorite scary movie, turn off all the lights, and watch it while snuggling up under your favorite blanket. Please pass the popcorn.
22) Pick out outfits, scout out locations, and have someone take a fresh set of family pictures for you with the beautiful fall colors in the background.
23) Go to the mountains (or beach!), and have a bonfire. Roast marshmallows or starbursts.
24) Hit up an arcade and play all the games together. Flirt like crazy.
25) Go apple picking and then make apple crisp, or apple pie, or apple cobbler together. Yum.
Photo Credit: Caitlinn Mahar-Daniels
"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
- Mignon McLaughlin
You Know You Want to Read
Everybody Loves These